Several bullet points on….me.
I picked up a Tarot deck for the first time at age 13. It was love at first sight. My grandmother and great aunt were tea leaf readers, so reading runs in my blood.
When I am not reading Tarot, you’ll find me:
- In Mom mode with my two beautiful kiddos.
- Out on the lake with my family on our boat in Northern Vermont.
- Listening to podcasts with my husband.
- Chatting with my close girlfriends about all things magical and metaphysical.
- Learning, I always have my nose in a book.
- At my altar, my spiritual practice is a critical part of my life.
My approach to Tarot reading is:
What I believe:
- The future is not set, we have the power to change our destiny.
- Tarot is a mirror into our soul, collective consciousness and the Divine.
- Tarot is a powerful tool for healing and personal change.
- Rising – Aries
- Sun – Sagittarius
- Moon – Cancer
If you are looking for an honest, straight forward, empowering reading you’ve found your girl, book a reading and let’s see what’s in the cards.
To learn more about my approach to Tarot you can visit my blog and subscribe. Thank you for your interest!
Have a question or want to learn more? Contact me anytime!